05/01/2020: Everybody Loves California Figs! is committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information. This document contains the detailed information related to the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information. The terms of this policy apply to all personal data collected by Everybody Loves California Figs! and placed on the EverybodyLovesCaliforniaFigs.com website.
Terms and Intent. Everybody Loves California Figs! provides a podcast series from around the world as it applies to the fig industry. Our intent is to give our readers the information they need to be more productive and informed in the industry. The content of these podcasts are not necessarily the opinion of Everybody Loves California Figs!. We simply try to inform our audience of the leading topics in the fig industry.
- Client Consent for Collection of Personal Information
1.2. When registering on the Everybody Loves California Figs! site and providing your personal information to us, we ask you to confirm your consent. This is a required action to complete any form on our website.
Information will be collected when you confirm your consent before you place the order, register for a personal account, start a product free trial, use an online chat or an operator-assisted call, subscribe to a newsletter, receive news, receive emails or fill out any other forms on the site may include: your full name, email address, billing address and/or postal address, contact phone number, the number of the purchased templates, the Transaction ID on Everybody Loves California Figs!.
Everybody Loves California Figs! collects data about the products that you have browsed on our website. This data is collected only for users who agreed their data being processed and stored to receive information or our newsletter.
1.3. By providing one’s personal data, the viewer agrees to their processing (till the moment of revocation of the client consent for collection of personal information) by Everybody Loves California Figs!, which is performed to execute Everybody Loves California Figs!`s and/or its partners’ obligations to the customer, which include promotion of fig goods and services. The viewer also agrees to receive advertising, informational, and server messages. When processing any kind of clients` personal data, Everybody Loves California Figs! is guided by the Federal Trade Commission Act, the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, the Federal Communications Commission, General Data Protection Regulation and local regulatory documents.
You may always choose not to provide your personal information.
- Use of Your Personal Information
After Everybody Loves California Figs! gets your approval, we may collect your personal data in order to:
- Register/authorize you on Everybody Loves California Figs! or CaliforniaFigs.com;
- Processing of orders or transactions;
- Provide download links for free materials such as news, relevant information, email, etc;
- Provide products free trial;
- Run contests, invite the participants, and choose the winners;
- Analyze individual preferences of the visitors;
- Enhance visitor’s participation in a loyalty program;
- Inform visitor about promotions or special offers that might be of interest for them through emails;
- Provide technical support;
- Use personalized advertisements and display the site content taking into account the visitor’s interests and preferences;
- Contact the visitor for informational purposes.
As you may agree to receive information from us, we may send you transaction-related information, such as welcome information. We may also send you surveys or marketing inquiries to inform you about new products or podcasts that may be of your interest.
How long do we keep the data?
We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide services to you and others, and to comply with our legal obligations. If you request the erasure of your personal information we can retain information from deleted accounts as necessary for our legitimate business interests, to comply with the law, prevent fraud, collect fees, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with investigations, enforce the terms of service and take other actions permitted by law.
- Right To Erasure (‘Right To Be Forgotten’)
Every visitor is able to use the ‘right to be forgotten’. If the visitor wants to clarify, hide or delete his/her personal information because it is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate or is not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, also due to the visitor’s request for the revocation of the visitor consent for collection of personal information or due to his/her will to eliminate illegal actions related to his/her personal information by Everybody Loves California Figs!, the visitor must send an official request to through our contact page. He/she can also unsubscribe from the mailing list(s) manually in any given email.
Taking into account the functionalities and peculiarities of an emailing system, the visitor may receive some kinds of messages from Everybody Loves California Figs! within 7 days after any unsubscribe.
- Disclosure of Your Personal Information
4.4. Everybody Loves California Figs! receives information about the visitor`s demographic data (such as occupation, hobbies or interests, gender) from the referring websites. This information is not used for personal identification.
4.5. Everybody Loves California Figs! is not responsible for the information published by its clients as available to the public format.
4.6. Everybody Loves California Figs! takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, as well as from other illegal actions directed towards it.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information if required or permitted to do so by the law, judicial procedure and/or on the basis of public or governmental authority requests.
- Security of Your Personal Information
5.1. The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to help protect your personal information including but not limited to:
- Limiting access to your personal information to those of our employees who are not directly related to the provision of services;
- Requiring employees to sign confidentiality agreements to protect customers` privacy and confidential information;
- Ensuring that third-party service providers sign confidentiality agreements to maintain the security of your personal information and are prohibited to use it for any unauthorized purposes;
- Storage of your personal information in secure computer systems which protect it from unauthorized access or use.
5.2. Everybody Loves California Figs! undertakes not to disclose the client’s login and password used for registration and identification on Everybody Loves California Figs! website or email program to any third parties.
5.3 Everybody Loves California Figs! undertakes to ensure due diligence in the storage and use of the client’s login and password (including but not limited to the usage of licensed antivirus software, safe use of computers or other equipment with the client’s login and password in order to prevent their use by any third parties, etc.)
5.4. No method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage of information is completely secure. Therefore, we strive to protect your personal information, but cannot fully guarantee its security.
- Everybody Loves California Figs! uses Google Analytics to track and analyze website visits and usage. To track the information about users, Google Analytics creates a unique User ID when a user is authenticated and logged in.
- On Behalf of Everybody Loves California Figs!, Google Analytics tracks users flow, location by country, language, browser and operating system, internet service provider and devices used to access EverybodyLovesCaliforniaFigs.com.
- EverybodyLovesCaliforniaFigs.com tracks this information to improve service to its clients.
- To opt-out of Analytics for the web, visit the Google Analytics opt-out page and install the add-on for your browser. The installation and uninstallation of the add-on may vary for different browsers. Please get acquitted with the relevant help resources for the browser that you are using.
- Everybody Loves California Figs! may implemented Display Advertising and uses Remarketing with Google Analytics and Advertising Tools to advertise online.
- In order to turn off personalized ad tracking on Bing, you need to opt out of customized ads on all Microsoft sites and partners (such as AOL). To do this, go to choice.microsoft.com.
- Use AdBlock to turn-off any advertising on your browser.
Social sharing, social login and other social media services that we offer are run by other companies. These companies may drop cookies on your computer when you use them on our site or if you are already logged in to them.
The cookies we use serve to improve the performance and enhance your user experience.
The clients have the right to reject cookies on the devices they use. Learn how to disable cookies: Chrome, Firefox, Safari.